The following rates apply until May 31 2012, after which registration will close until the convention itself.
- Full Membership: $220
- Concession: $180
- First Time Continuum Member: $180
- Junior Member: $35
- Supporting Member: $35
At the door, a full membership will be $250 full/$195 Concession or First Time Member
- Day rates:
- Saturday $120/95
- Sunday $120/$95
- Monday $75/$60
- Continuum membership allows for access to the convention only and does not include accommodation or other incidental costs.
- Student/Concession membership is available to all secondary/tertiary students and concession card holders over the age of 16. Photocopied proof of concession must be enclosed with membership form.
- Junior Members must be accompanied by an adult member. One adult may accompany up to three (3) Junior members. Juniors are aged 5-15; infants are welcome free.
- Supporting membership will grant you a copy of the convention handbook, your name printed in the members list (optional) and access to the Continuum members email list. A supporting membership does not include access to the convention, but you may upgrade to a full or concession membership at any time and pay only the difference due at the time you joined as a supporting member.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the form (approx. 135Kb, PDF document).
If you are unable to read or download the form, please email Membership Enquiries with your postal address and we will send you a printed copy.
Continuum accepts many forms of payment. For immediate confirmation of your membership, the preferred payment method is direct deposit (bank to bank transfer). Please contact Membership Enquiries for details. Other payment options (with form, by post) are: cheque and money order (made payable to Continuum Foundation), or credit card (Visa, Mastercard – note: 3.5% processing fee payable). Please note that we are unable to accept Visa debit card payments.