Date(s) - 26/04/2015
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Royal Melbourne Hotel
Categories No Categories
UPDATE: It appears that *someone* has been doing some brain-snacking…and we forgot to tell you some stuff.
- We’ll be starting at 1 PM (as the venue doesn’t open until 12 and we need a little time to set up!)
- Entry is $10 per person. We don’t have any card facilities, so cash only please.
- Drinks will be available at the bar from 12 PM.
- The Kitchen will be open from 2 PM for all your late-lunch, afternoon snack and early dinner food requirements.
We now return you to your snacking, er, browsing…..
Continuum’s Trivia afternoon is back, tougher and more fiendishly difficult than ever. (No, that doesn’t mean we’re introducing a sports category. We promise.) Gather your friends, family and any clever-looking randoms you spot on public transport and bring them to the Royal Melbourne Hotel on Sunday 26th April at 1 PM. Enjoy food and drink in the convivial atmosphere of a FIGHT TO THE DEATH* to see who can win … THE GAME OF BRAINS.
To book your table of up to 8 people email email@example.com or register as an individual and we will place you on a team.
* According to Continuum’s Code of Conduct, no actual fights to the death may be entered into at Continuum events, and any use of the phrase is strictly hyperbolic. Despite Continuum’s policies in favour of inclusivity and diversity, after the Incident last year, we are sad to have to say this event is CLOSED to zombies and other brain-consuming entities. It’s a trivia afternoon, not an all-you-can-eat-brain-buffet. You know who you are.