To attend Continuum 11 (June 5-8 inclusive) you need to become a member of the convention.
Membership entitles you to:
- admission to all sessions of the convention including the Maskobalo and Awards Ceremony (craft workshops may have an additional cost to cover materials)
- gift bag at registration, including con book and personalised badge
- voting rights in the Chronos Awards
- subscription to the Continuum eNews list where we post all the latest convention news first!
Click here to join online. (Please note that TryBooking doesn’t always play well with Internet Explorer.)
If you have any enquiries or issues please email our Membership Department
Want to see who else is coming? Check out the Member List
If you are only able to attend for a day of the convention, don’t fret: you can! You can purchase a day membership in advance through the TryBooking page, or on the day you attend. Costs for day membership are:
Saturday or Sunday only: Full $120 / Conc $95
Monday only: Adult $60 / Conc $50
- Continuum membership allows for access to the convention only and does not include accommodation or other incidental costs.
- Student/Concession membership is available to all secondary/tertiary students and concession card holders over the age of 16. This includes the Health Care Card for the unwaged/people on low incomes.
- Youth members are aged 13-17 (A full weekend Youth membership is $80).
- Junior members must be accompanied by an adult member. One adult may accompany up to three (3) Junior members. Juniors are aged 5-12 (A full weekend Junior membership is $40); infants are welcome free.
- A supporting membership will grant you a copy of the convention handbook, your name printed in the members list (optional) and access to the Continuum members email list. A supporting membership does not include access to the convention, but you may upgrade to a full or concession membership at any time and pay only the difference due at the time you joined as a supporting member.
To upgrade from a supporting to full membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold Coin Friday
If you can’t afford to come, but really want to check us out, Friday night is a gold coin donation entry! We ask that you still abide by our conditions of entry. Donation is payable upon arrival, and you will be asked to provide some demographic and personal details (but not many).
Continuum is run wholly by a dedicated group of volunteers who manage their duties while juggling jobs, family, study and a host of other commitments. If you are already a Continuum member – or are planning to join – and would like to help make the convention a great one, keep an eye on the opportunities listed below, or just contact us at email@example.com with details on what you want to do and how much time you can spare.
You can also register your interest at the convention, on any day you attend, via the registration desk. The Day Manager or Committee Member will allocate you a task (unless you have a preference). We will endeavour to ensure your tasks fit in with your enjoyment of the convention – after all, that’s what you’re there for!
If you are new to conventions and you don’t know any attendees, volunteering is an ideal way to meet people and make new friends. Who knows? You might be keen enough to become a Committee Member for the next convention. A convention volunteer is a valuable resource and we appreciate your services!